Sunday, April 27, 2014

Mini Photo Session!

A good friend of mine at Sprint has become a great photographer, and offered to take some pictures of Kason and Kinsley for me!  One of my favorite Kinsley pictures was from a session we had back in Alliance when she was about 4.5 months old, so I asked my friend to take some of Kason at the same age!  She came over to our house in late April and took some amazing pictures!  I told her to give up her day job and do this!!  :)
This is a picture before we were 100% ready (hadn't done Kinsley's hair yet!) when my friend was just testing the light.  I think it came out totally amazing, and it's one of my new favorite pictures of Kinsley!
This was my friend's idea.  Kason's room was almost completely dark...I never thought it was going to come out, and it turned out to be such a cool picture!  I love it! 
I still need to crop and zoom on this one, but I think this is the money shot I was trying to get with this session!  LOVE this picture!
And here is the Kinsley picture from when she was Kason's age that I was trying to match!  No similarities at all between my kids, huh? 
Another possible money shot  :)  
Right in the middle of our photo session, we had a hail storm!  Thank goodness my friend's car was not damaged!  But right afterwards she ran out and got some hail and had Kinsley hold them for a picture!! 
Sweet boy
Sleepy boy
Another unplanned picture when I was doing Kinsley's hair...love this one because it is totally every morning for us!
I keep saying this, but in LOVE with this one too!  :)
And also with this one!
Big smiles!
Gotta have one holding his Husker football...
...or two!  :)
Naked baby!  :)  Thanks again Anya for taking these pictures!!!

No comments: