Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February Fun!

Lots of smiles and family fun in the last half of February!  :)  I was soaking up every minute of it, because I had to go back to work at the end of the month.  :(  I thought with baby #2 it would be easier to go back, but I was wrong!!!  Where did my 12 weeks go?  They FLEW by!  Luckily by the time I went back to work, Kason was giving us a good 6-7 hours of sleep at night!  So nice of him!  :)
Holding her brother!
We've had some beautiful weather in February, so were able to get outside for some walks!!  Kason still sleeps right through them!  :) 
Love catching these smiles!!
Kinsley still loves to help feed Kason!
Mama and her babies!
Hilarious!

All ready to go to Sadie's birthday party next door!  

First time at Chucky Cheese!!!  We met the Schonoffs there and had a great time!  Bought tons of tokens, and the kids mostly played in the free play place!  :)  But Kinsley did especially like the horsey ride!
We got out the bumbo seat for Kason, and Kinsley had to prove she could still fit in it!  :)
Big boy at 11.5 weeks in his bumbo seat!  Almost ready for it!  
Making her brother smile!  She is the BEST at that!
Almost caught a double smile...about as rare as a double rainbow these days!  :)
Cheese!
Still loving his play mat!

No comments: