Friday, January 10, 2014

Random January Pics

In early January, we did a lot of hanging out at home, relaxing after all the fun of the holidays!  Kinsley went back to Mimi's house, and Dada went back to work, so Kason and Mama got to have some QT at home!  Here are a bunch of random pics!
Kason and his future girlfriend, Elsy!  Elsy is 9 days older than him, and is the new baby girl of some of our closest friends!  She's a little taller than him right now, but hopefully he will catch up!  :)
Sucking his thumb!  :)
Kason and I were home alone one day, and I ran upstairs to grab something.  When I came back, I found Bubba laying right beside him, watching over him!  Such a good dog!

Kason and Dada after a long day's work!  They don't look alike at all, do they?!?  :)
Another pic of one of the first baths!  So far, he seems to like them!
Caught another smile on camera!  :)

My buddy!
Typical sleep pose  :)
Our favorite girl playing with her favorite toy from Auntie Kristy!  :)

No comments: