Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bennett's Birthday and Baptism!

We travelled to Minnesota the first weekend in October to celebrate Bennett's 1st birthday, and also to witness him being baptised!  We have the honor of being Bennett's Godparents, and are so excited about it!  He is SUCH an adorable little guy, and we had such a great weekend with the fam. We love you so much Bennett!   


Here are the little guys the first morning we were there..getting reacquainted!  Poor Kins doesn't quite measure up to her 2-months-younger cousin!  He is 2 pounds heavier than her, and I'm pretty sure he's taller as well!  :)

Wresting already!  :)

Bennett with his Uncle J!

And hanging out after family pictures...hope to get those pics back in a week or so!

Playing with pumpkins!

We all went out to dinner the night before the birthday party to celebrate Matt, Bennett, and my birthdays.  There was a singer there who came and serenaded Bennett for his birthday!  Bennett thought he looked hungry!  :)

At church waiting for the baptism to start!  Kinsley REALLY wanted to be up on the stage the whole time.  Poor Nana and Papa had a tough time chasing her away while we were all up there!

Bennett and his Mama!  :)


Ready for the baptism!


Brother and sister...too cute!!!

Bennett and "The Godfather"  :)

And Godmother
 
My sister and I with our families!

He was a little tired of pics at this point!  :)

Avery taking a swing at the pinata at the birthday party!

"I don't know what candy is but I think I want some..."  :)

Kinsley LOVED Auntie Kristy's bouncy house and especially the slide!  We might be purchasing one of these soon!  :)

Weee!
So fun!

Kristy had a baseball themed party which turned out adorable.  Here is the cake that Bennett's Grandma made for him!  Too cute!

The ball on top of the cake came off and was Bennett's own smash cake!  Such a great idea!
Trying out his new birthday toys with Papa!

"I'd like to give a shout out to whoever got me this amazing train toy!"


Kins having a turn on a new toy

The girls loving their Papa
Yay for cousin time!  It doesn't happen frequently enough!  We love you Duenwalds!!!
 

 

No comments: