Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The 4th and a baby shower in Alliance!

Jeremy and I flew to his hometown of Alliance, NE this weekend to celebrate the 4th of July with his family and for a baby shower hosted by his folks and sister! 

The weekend started off with a friendly family tennis match.  I was very impressed with the Colwell skills!  The winners...Jeremy and Daryl!

 The shower was fantastic, thanks again to everyone for the wonderful gifts!  A highlight had to be the amazing diaper cake made by Jeremy's brother Jordan and future sister-in-law Tiann!  How cute is this!?!


A couple of years ago, Patty bought this Nebraska hoodie for the first grandchild born, and this weekend she gave it to us!  It will be a tradition to pass it on to each grandchild!


Unfortunately for me, I think baby Colwell's Nebraska swag now FAR exceeds her Missouri swag...but I have to admit, it is pretty cute! 

Uncle Jeff added his personal touches to a bib for baby Colwell!

Sisters-in-Law!

The fam!

Happy 4th of July!

No comments: